Lynnfield Center Water District offers the following options for bill payment:
Mail or Drop Off Your Payment
Lynnfield Center Water District*
83 Phillips Road
Lynnfield, MA 01940
Monday – Thursday 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. & 12:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Please make your check or money order payable to Lynnfield Center Water District, not the Town of Lynnfield. Please attach the bottom portion of the bill with your check so the correct account is properly credited. Please put your account number on the check in the memo line.
We prefer not to handle cash, but if it is absolutely necessary, we will accept payment, in person, in the exact amount due. Please do not mail cash.
*Please do not mail or bring your bill to Lynnfield Town Hall with tax bill; the District is a separate municipal entity.
Online Bill Pay
Many customers use a free and convenient Bill Pay Service offered by their bank to pay their regular bills.
- To use this service, log in to your bank account and add Lynnfield Center Water District.
- Make sure to add your account number exactly as it appears on your bill above the name and address.
- Use the payment’s “Memo” area to provide Billing Date, service address, and contact information to be printed on the payment.
- The bank’s Bill Pay Service will create a check, mail it to the district office, and deduct the payment amount from your bank account.
- The payment will be listed on your bank statement as a pre-authorized payment to Lynnfield Center Water District.
Consult with your bank’s customer service department or website for more information, if fees apply, and specific use instructions.