Due to the repair, there will be an interruption of water service. Repairs are scheduled to begin on Thursday September 26, 2019 at 8:00 AM. As a result of this work, you will EXPERIENCE PERIODS WITH NO WATER, POOR PRESSURE AND POSSIBLY DISCOLORATION OF THE WATER, ESPECIALLY WHEN THE WATER IS TURNED BACK ON.
DO’S AND DON’TS
- TURN YOUR COLD WATER ON FIRST AND LET IT RUN UNTIL IT IS CLEAR, preferably from an outside water spigot.
- Do not run your hot water or use your dishwasher until the water is clear.
- Do not use your washing machine–your clothes may become stained.
- Although the water is safe to drink, please avoid drinking the water if it is discolored.
- We do not recommend, but you may flush your toilet; however, when the water is turned on you will need to flush several times to clear the discolored water from the toilet tank.
- If you accidentally use your hot water while the water is discolored, you may have to completely flush the hot water tank to clear out the discoloration and there is a possibility that you may damage the hot water heater.
We apologize for the inconvenience that this will cause you and appreciate your cooperation.