- Residential, which consists of all homes within the district. There are three tiers within this classification as well, based on water usage.
- Municipal, which consists of all municipal buildings, open spaces, parks and fields.
- Other, which consists of buildings with multiple owners, like condominium and apartment complexes, commercial accounts and churches/places of worship.
- Monday, Jan. 27 at 7 p.m. at the Summer Street School All Purpose Room, 262 Summer St. This meeting will be a regular Board of Commissioners Meeting, where the rates will be one of the items on the agenda.
- Monday, Feb. 3 at 7 p.m. at the Al Merritt Center, 600 Market St. This meeting will be a workshop about the new rates and the billing system, where anyone in the district is welcome to come and ask questions. It will include a presentation from Superintendent John Scenna and Dave Fox from Raftellis Associates.
- Monday, Feb. 10 at 7 p.m. at the Summer Street School All Purpose Room, 262 Summer St. This is a regular Board Meeting, where the Board of Commissioners is expected to vote on the final rates.