Monday – September 14, 2020 at 7:00 p.m.
Virtual Meeting via Zoom (see details below)
Pursuant to Governor Baker’s March 12, 2020 Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c.30A, §18, and the Governor’s March 15, 2020 Order imposing strict limitation on the number of people that may gather in one place, this meeting of the LCWD Board of Commissioners will be conducted via remote participation. Specific information and the general guidelines for remote participation by members of the public and/or parties with a right and/or requirement to attend this meeting can be found within this posting below. No in-person attendance of members of the public will be permitted, but every effort will be made to ensure that the public can adequately access the proceedings in real time, via technological means. In the event that we are unable to do so, despite best efforts, we will post minutes of proceedings as soon as possible after the meeting.
- Review of Appeals
- Meter Tampering Appeal – 299 Edgemere
- Treasurer’s Report
- Questions on Information sent after previous meeting
- Questions on Bank Transition
- Review of Upcoming Process to set Tax Levy
- Superintendent’s Update
- Water Consumption, Restrictions, Demands and Emergency Plans
- Update on Leases
- Adjusting access agreement addenda to contracts
- Verizon NTP for Knoll Road Tank Installation
- Update on p/t administrative assistant position
- Supplemental Water Program Study Presentation with CDM Project Engineer Mike Nelson, P.E.
- Analyzing Wakefield and Andover (through North Reading) Supplemental Sources
- New Business
- Policy on Late Fees, Liens and Demands
- Continued Business
- CARES Act… funding options for reimbursement of COVID related expenditures
- Lock Upgrades & Access Agreements
- Update on WaterSmart customer service portal project
- Other Board Items:
- Approve Prior Meeting Minutes
- Approve A/P and Payroll
- Any other unanticipated items by the Board
Access to the meeting can be obtained by the following means. Please note that if accessing the meeting online or on the smartphone app, you will be muted upon entering the meeting but can be unmuted to speak by using the “raise your hand” feature in the application. If you are viewing the meeting by phone, email questions in advance or during the meeting to [email protected].
- Online: • Go to https://zoom.us. You will need to download Zoom software to access this meeting and computer speakers in order to hear.
- Using the Zoom smartphone application • Enter webinar ID: 816 4276 0188, Password: 036767
Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81642760188?pwd=a1lNYzY3V0RYVE9IQ0pWZS9iSHlHQT09
Meeting ID: 816 4276 0188 Password: 036767
Dial by your location: +1 301 715 8592, 81642760188 #, 0#, 036767# US or +1 312 626 6799, 81642760188#, 0#, 036767# US