Lynnfield Center Water District
Regular Board Meeting Agenda
Tuesday – October 13, 2020 at 7:00 p.m.
Virtual Meeting via Zoom (see details below)
|Virtual Meeting due to COVID-19 Pandemic|
Pursuant to Governor Baker’s March 12, 2020 Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c.30A, §18, and the Governor’s March 15, 2020 Order imposing strict limitation on the number of people that may gather in one place, this meeting of the LCWD Board of Commissioners will be conducted via remote participation. Specific information and the general guidelines for remote participation by members of the public and/or parties with a right and/or requirement to attend this meeting can be found within this posting below. No in-person attendance of members of the public will be permitted, but every effort will be made to ensure that the public can adequately access the proceedings in real time, via technological means. In the event that we are unable to do so, despite best efforts, we will post minutes of proceedings as soon as possible after the meeting.
- Superintendent’s Update
- General Update on ongoing Operations
- Summary of DEP Sanitary Survey, Report and Recommendations
- Supplemental Water Program Study
- Discussion amongst Commissioners regarding CDM Recommendation on Supplemental Sources
- New Business
- Payment Plan Policy
- Continued Business
- CARES Act… funding options for reimbursement of COVID related expenditures
- Bank Transition
- Other Board Items:
- Approve Water Filter Applications
- Approve Prior Meeting Minutes
- Approve A/P and Payroll
- Any other unanticipated items by the Board
- Executive Session for legal and personnel purposes
Access to the meeting can be obtained by the following means. Please note that if accessing the meeting online or on the smartphone app, you will be muted upon entering the meeting but can be unmuted to speak by using the “raise your hand” feature in the application. If you are viewing the meeting by phone, email questions in advance or during the meeting to [email protected].
- Online: • Go to https://zoom.us. You will need to download Zoom software to access this meeting and computer speakers in order to hear.
- Using the Zoom smartphone application • Enter webinar ID: 892 4325 8306 Password: 537101
Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89243258306?pwd=eExkT2xYZGF1RG5IdGYvRG9VRG5ZQT09
Meeting ID: 892 4325 8306 Password: 537101
Dial by your location: +1-312-626-6799, 89243258306#, 0#, 537101# US or
+1-646-876-9923, 89243258306#, 0#, 537101# US