Virtual Meeting due to COVID-19 Pandemic
Pursuant to Governor Baker’s March 12, 2020 Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c.30A, §18, and the Governor’s March 15, 2020 Order imposing strict limitation on the number of people that may gather in one place, this meeting of the LCWD Board of Commissioners will be conducted via remote participation. Specific information and the general guidelines for remote participation by members of the public and/or parties with a right and/or requirement to attend this meeting can be found within this posting below. No in-person attendance of members of the public will be permitted, but every effort will be made to ensure that the public can adequately access the proceedings in real time, via technological means. In the event that we are unable to do so, despite best efforts, we will post minutes of proceedings as soon as possible after the meeting.
- Update on Daily Operations in State of Emergency Status
- Update on Weston & Sampson Work at Station 2 (Main Street)
- Discuss Station 3 possible Well Re-Development
- March Billing Update and Schedule
- FY20 Budget Update by Superintendent
- Discussion and rescheduling the Annual Meeting & Election
- Execution of Benefit Enrollment Agreement with MIAA BCBS for FY21
- Discussion on FY21 Budget & Capital Articles
- Follow up to possible Bank Change
- Declaration of Surplus Goods: 2005 Chevy Silverado K3500
- Update on Boston Clearwater FOIA
- Set schedule for upcoming Board meetings
- Any other unanticipated items by the Board
Access to the meeting can be obtained by the following means. Please note that if accessing the meeting online or on the smartphone app, you will be muted upon entering the meeting but can be unmuted to speak by using the “raise your hand” feature in the application. If you are viewing the meeting by phone, email questions in advance or during the meeting to [email protected].
- Online: • Go to https://zoom.us. You will need to download Zoom software to access this meeting and computer speakers in order to hear.
- Using the Zoom smartphone application • Enter webinar ID: 602 694 063, Password: 886826
- Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/602694063?pwd=TnV4MVRDTzNjOHFyeHNEbitReXFDUT09
Meeting ID: 602 694 063 Password: 886826
Dial by your location: +1 253 215 8782 US or +1 301 715 8592 US