|Virtual Meeting due to COVID-19 Pandemic|
Pursuant to Governor Baker’s March 12, 2020 Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c.30A, §18, and the Governor’s March 15, 2020 Order imposing strict limitation on the number of people that may gather in one place, this meeting of the LCWD Board of Commissioners will be conducted via remote participation. Specific information and the general guidelines for remote participation by members of the public and/or parties with a right and/or requirement to attend this meeting can be found within this posting below. No in-person attendance of members of the public will be permitted, but every effort will be made to ensure that the public can adequately access the proceedings in real time, via technological means. In the event that we are unable to do so, despite best efforts, we will post minutes of proceedings as soon as possible after the meeting.
- COVID State of Emergency and Operations Planning/Impacts
- Annual and Special District Meeting
- Close Warrants
- Discuss Plans and Options for Conducting 6/15 ADM & SDM
- Update on Operations
- Software Demos
- Update on Work at Station 3, Wells 9a and 9b
- Flushing Program Update
- Update on Upcoming Service Contract Procurements:
- Service Replacement & Emergency Service
- Leak Detection
- Mowing & Maintenance of LCWD Grounds
- Approval of FY21 Street Opening Permit
- Update on Verizon Cell Tower Proposal for Knoll Road Tank
- Financial Update
- GASBY Actuary Report and Summary update from KMR
- 2019 Audit and Summary from Giusti & Hingston CPA
- Discussion on FY21 Budget
- Other Board Items:
- Review Schedule for Upcoming Board meetings
- Approve Prior Meeting Minutes
- Approve A/P and Payroll
- Execution of Documents (CDM Task Orders; W&S Station Work; W&S On Call Operator; FY21 Actuary Services; Lease for Billing Machines)
- Any other unanticipated items by the Board
Access to the meeting can be obtained by the following means. Please note that if accessing the meeting online or on the smartphone app, you will be muted upon entering the meeting but can be unmuted to speak by using the “raise your hand” feature in the application. If you are viewing the meeting by phone, email questions in advance or during the meeting to [email protected].
- Online: • Go to https://zoom.us. You will need to download Zoom software to access this meeting and computer speakers in order to hear.
- Using the Zoom smartphone application • Enter webinar ID: 842 7976 6134, Password: 959837
- Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84279766134?pwd=NmRVM212aXpZWERTc3dSSCtiMHFSZz09
Meeting ID: 842 7976 6134 Password: 959837
Dial by your location: +1301-715-8592, 84279766134#, 1#, 959837# US or +1312-626-6799, 84279766134#, 1#, 959837# US
The LCWD Board of Commissioner and Superintendent John Scenna have continued to meet virtually using the Zoom platform over the last few months. Our next meeting is scheduled for Monday, May 18th and several Annual District Meeting items will be discussed. Please feel free to join us. See above for instructions on how to join the meeting using the Zoom link or telephone number.